Now Sure What Hair Colour You Need?
Don’t worry babes, just follow these simple steps…
Colour Match Your Hair Extensions
Colour matching hair extensions with your natural hair can be a tricky process, but it's worth taking the time to get it right! There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the right hair extensions for your hair colour, including:
- Your natural hair colour
- The shade of your extensions
- The overall look you're going for
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best hair extensions for your natural hair colour:
1. If you have dark hair, choose hair extension shades that are only one or two shades lighter than your natural colour. This will ensure that the extensions blend in seamlessly with your own hair.
2. If you have light hair, you can choose extensionsthat are a few shades darker than your natural hair colour. This will help to give your overall look more depth and dimension.
3. If you're looking for a more dramatic look, opt for hair extensions that are a completely different colour from your own hair. This can be a great way to add some fun pops of colour to your look!
4. When in doubt, ask the RiRi team! Our stylists will be able to help you choose the perfect shade of extensions for your hair colour.
Hair Colour Match Service
Why Colour Match Hair Extensions?
So babes, you want hair extensions so you can look like the queen you are? Firstly, its important to know your own natural hair colour so that your new hair extensions colour match and blend in seamlessly.
When colour matching your hair extensions, you want to ensure the colour is as close to your natural colour as possible because colour matching your hair extensions will give you a look that is much more natural and believable.
If colour matching isn’t done correctly, it can be quite obvious that you are wearing extensions, which is the last thing you want. Instead of looking like a goddess, you’ll look like you have a wig on, and no one wants that!
At RiRi, colour matching is something we take very seriously!
With that in mind, we've made it dead simple! You can take a photo on your phone (we'll need good lighting and no filters girls!) and then send it to us either through our website, Facebook Messenger or you can slide into our DM's on Insta!
Once we've received your hair photo, our team will match your hair colour with the colour of our hair extensions and let you know which colour will work best for you.