Your privacy is our priority and we are dedicated to protecting it. Any information we ask you to provide will be held confidential and will not be sold or passed on to any third parties without your consent.
We reserve the right to update or amend this policy at any time. You should therefore regularly check this page to make sure you are still happy to use our website.
Information we may collect
We may collect the following information you provide us from the below methods or via cookies (see our Cookies Policy below for more info):
- Contact Forms – We collect the information you provide at the time of submitting the contact form. That information is emailed to us so that we can respond to your needs/requests.
- Social buttons – You may see social buttons on our website to enable users to share or bookmark our website for future reference. In order for these buttons to function and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. We would like to make you aware that these sites are likely collecting information about you also. Please check the relative Privacy Policies before using the social buttons to ensure you agree to them or to see how you can opt out.
- Links to external websites – We may include links to external websites throughout our website to provide you with further information. Once you click on any of these links, you will be directed away from our website and we cannot be responsible for protecting your information on these external websites.
How we use the information we may collect
The information we may collect will help us understand your needs as a customer so that we can deliver an improved service to you and also for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may add the email address you provide to our mailing list so that we can keep you up to date with our news and new services
- To help improve our products and services
- To help personalise any promotional emails we may send to the email you provided to us about new services/products/special offers we think you may find interesting
- We may, from time to time, contact you for market research purposes to help customise our website/service according to your interests.
We are dedicated to keeping your information secure and therefore do everything we can to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information.
Controlling your personal information
There are a number of ways you may choose to opt out or restrict the use or collection of your personal information:
- Our contact forms will include a checkbox where you can indicate whether or not you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your details for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by updating your marketing preferences via the relative link supplied in any marketing emails or by contacting us directly.
- We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The material on our website is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the website and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
As our contact details may change from time to time, please visit our contact page for the most up to date means of contacting us directly.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
What are Cookies?
A cookie (also called a HTTP cookie, web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses and passwords.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on their purpose:
Essential/necessary – These cookies are required in order for the website to function correctly.
Session/transient – These cookies are only used during the user’s browsing session and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
Permanent/Persistent/Stored – These cookies are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies tend to retain user preferences for specific websites
First Party – The domain attribute will match the domain that is shown in the web browser’s address bar
Third Party – The domain attribute belongs to an external website. This cookie is typically used if a website features content from an external website.
Analytical/Performance – These cookies are used to monitor a website’s performance to track behaviour and used to help enhance a user’s experience. The information collected on these cookies are typically anonymous.
You can choose to accept or deny cookies.
Browsers typically automatically accept cookies.
If you do not wish for websites to collect this information about you, you can browse the website using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.). However, this may impact on your experience as you may not be viewing the website to it’s full potential.
If you are viewing this website in your browsers normal usage setting, we are assuming you have no issue with this and therefore consent to cookies being used.
If you do not wish for our website’s cookies to be used, then you should either leave the site immediately, or delete our cookies once you have visited the site.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on cookies and how you can deny these via your browser, please visit www.aboutcookies.org where you will find more comprehensive information.
Entire contents © RiRi Hair Extensions. All rights reserved.